When you hear the word, ‘summer’, automatically you will think of white, sandy beaches, swaying palm trees and the salty smell of the sea. Unfortunately, summer in Malaysia is not holiday season and you are stuck inside your office, day in day out, unable to take a break.
So, what can you do?
Lucky for you, we have had the privilege to see how restaurant-quality summer drinks are being prepared and even had a chance to try ourselves when we were invited by Tony Roma’s for a day mixing their three summer coolers.
Since it is super easy to create, them, we decided to make our own version of summer drinks for you to try at home. Trust us, you will be transported straight away to the Caribbean in a flash!
So, are you ready? Let’s get the stuff and start mixing!
- 100ml Pineapple Juice
- 50ml 7-Up carbonated drink
- 50ml lemon juice
- 100ml tea
- 1 sprig of mint leaves
- 1 lemon wheel
- Make your lemon tea by mixing the tea and lemon juice.
- Add in the pineapple juice into a glass.
- Add in the 7-Up.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Top up with 7-Up.
- Pour in the lemon tea on top.
- If you are chasing for time, buy any store-bought lemon tea available in the market.
- Use any citrus-flavoured soda available in the market. If you want to make it the drink healthier, replace the carbonated soda with some plain ol’ soda water.
So, what’s your verdict? Like it, Love it, don’t forget to let us see your version of this recipe by hashtagging us (# butterkicap) on Instagram or Facebook. Feel free to add and omit the ingredients. At the end of the day, it is you who will be trying it, so let your creativity juices flow and make a special concoction just for you to enjoy!
The post Beach Vibes with This Lemon Tea with Pineapple Recipe appeared first on Butterkicap.